Terms & Conditions
The term 'www.idealbathrooms4you.co.uk', 'www.idealbathrooms4you.com' or 'Ideal Bathrooms', 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [Rhodes Mill, Miller St, Heywood, Lancs, OL10 4HX. Our company registration number is 3745615 Ideal Plumbing & Timber supplies Ltd, VAT No.732 3151 69. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ideal Bathrooms prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Ideal Bathrooms is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ideal Bathrooms may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes made. This policy is effective from [23/03/2009].
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to do the opposite.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Ideal Bathrooms, Rhodes Mill, Miller St, Heywood, Lancashire, OL10 4HX.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Ideal Bathrooms and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Ideal Bathrooms. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Ideal Bathrooms takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If goods are ordered over the weekend or on a bank holiday the order date is taken as the following working day for delivery purposes. If a delivery would normally fall due over the Christmas shut down period the delivery period may be extended to a later date. If your order is out of stock we will place this on back order and inform you that there will be a short delay, you have the option to cancel if you would not like to wait.
If we do not supply you with your goods for any reason, we will not charge you for these and will refund you any money already paid for them. However we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may suffer if we do not supply the goods.
Cancelation of Your Order
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days from date of order. To exercise your right of cancellation you must give written (by post, by fax or email) giving details of goods ordered and their expected delivery date. Except in the case of faulty or wrongly described goods if you exercise your right to cancel after the goods have been delivered (this must be within 7 working days from the date of goods being received) you will be responsible for returning them at your own cost. You must take reasonable care to make sure the goods are not damaged in the mean time or in transit. Please note the return of none faulty goods will incur a restocking charge of 25%. In the case of faulty or wrongly described goods we shall ask you to return the goods yourself and refund you the reasonable postage costs.
Special order goods
If you wish to change or cancel a special order then you should contact us. We will endeavour to act on your request but we may have already placed your order with our supplier and customisation of the Goods may have commenced or arrangements may be being made to send the Goods out to you. If this is the case then we cannot always cancel the order. Please note that your right to return goods pursuant to the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 does not apply in this contract where the Goods are manufactured for you or customised to your specifications.
Will only be accepted if they are returned with their original packaging intact and in the same condition as they were dispatched, this does NOT apply to special order items and whirlpool baths, please note that if you write on the product packaging or damage it then the product is no longer in a resalable condition and you will not be refunded. You will receive a refund for your item value only no postage (either way) will be refunded. Items returned to us as faulty are tested, and if proven to be faulty then only the product value will be refunded. Refunds will be given within 30 days of cancellation or return’s less any delivery costs incurred.
For items delivered by courier, any damages must be reported within 24 Hours of delivery, all items are to be inspected immediately upon delivery, if you sign for your delivery you are accepting the items in good condition please be aware that signing “unchecked " or similar will not be acceptable in the event of a claim. Damages for palletised goods must be reported to the driver and clearly signed “damaged “on the paperwork. Also you must contact us immediately so we may investigate and start a claim if necessary. Please note for palletised deliveries, any damages reported after you have signed and/or the driver has left will not be considered for a claim.
Payment & Pricing
All prices are shown inclusive of VAT and are set at the current rates which are correct at the time of inputting on to the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the products including VAT, plus delivery charges. We accept most major credit cards and debit cards Such as VISA, MASTERCARD and SWITCH. All goods remain the property of Ideal Plumbing, timber & building supplies Limited until paid in full. On the order you must provide us with your exact billing address and telephone number, incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order or even cancellation.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, taxes or duty changes, we reserve the right to make adjustments to the price to account for any changes, we will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel, we shall have a right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed. All credit/debit car holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will refuse your order.
Refusal of Transaction
We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from the website at any time and/or remove or edit any material or content on the website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason to anyone at any time, at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product, removing or editing any materials or content on the website; Refusing to process a transaction or suspending any transaction after processing has begun. To be eligible to purchase products on the website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on the website under English law you must be over the age of 18 years. Provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information. Supply a delivery address in the United Kingdom. PO Box numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses are not acceptable. Possess a valid credit or debit card.
Making a purchase
When purchasing products from www.idealbathrooms4you.co.uk or www.idealbathrooms4you.com, (we, us), this will confirm your acceptance of these terms & conditions. Please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference. To order products through this website you must confirm:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You are a resident of the UK
- You are able to accept delivery within the UK
- You accept all our terms and conditions of sale & delivery